Is WeConcile For Us?
Take a closer took at what it takes to create a more intimate relationship. Answer each question with True or False:
- I am willing to be accountable for my actions.
- I am willing to look at myself.
- I want to be in and improve my relationship.
- I am willing to devote time to learning about myself.
- I am willing to devote time to learning about my partner.
- I am willing to devote time to learning about my relationship.
- I am not in danger of being hurt physically by my partner.
- My partner is not in danger of being hurt physically by me.
- I am not currently in an affair.
- My partner is not currently in an affair.
- I am not actively abusing alcohol or drugs.
- My partner is not actively abusing alcohol or drugs.
- I will respect my partner’s privacy and let him or her share with me at his or her own pace what he or she would like to share from his or her WeConcile™ learning process.
The more True answers, the more likely will be your success with WeConcile™. Any False answer is going to indicate an area that will be problematic in the improvement of your relationship through WeConcile™. If you have answered False to any question about yourself, look at why you answered it that way. What is stopping you from a True? If you answered False for a question about your partner, then you need to accept that unless that answer changes to a True, you will be up against some limitations that could be very difficult. Sometimes it is fine to stay in a relationship with limitation. There may be something important that you are learning. If you had a score of less than 13, then it is good to evaluate what those limitations are, why you are attached to them and what this relationship is about for you.
Write down any thoughts triggered by the questions above.